Thursday, April 25, 2013

Open Discussion: More than Your Money Honey, or Is It?



I've notice a trend that has been going on for quite some time. That if a man flashes a little money in a woman’s face, they’re willing to jump through hoops to keep that man entertain- is that true, if so why is that? Now don’t start taking off your earrings on me because I’m not here to judge anyone, I just want to hear your thoughts about the matter. A man having money is good, but should it be the only qualifier to a woman’s heart and sense of security? Ladies I want to hear from you “GO” 


1 comment:

  1. Personally, I am insultd by men who use their money as a "fish net" to attract women. Of course, financial security is a plus; but it something about a man who is driven to success; but not defined by his cashflow and their is even greater fur fillment for me to GO THROUGH the experience of building wealth together! I guess you can say, I'mma "eat the beans out the can with you kinda chick" as long as I know where faithfully working on getting that steak! Lol

    ReplyDelete